It’s summer and that means lots of cold drinks and ice cream. Ice cream contains usually lots of added sugars and saturated fats, but not this one. This black raspberry ice cream is completely guilt-free and you can safe it for a while in the freezer. You can also replace the raspberries for any other fruit. The walnuts give this version a crunchy bite. With this version you can also make ice pops. Enjoy!
Ingredients (4 persons):
– 300 g black raspberries
– 1 banana
– 100 g skinny quark
– 1 handful walnuts
– 1 tbs honey
1. Blend the fruit, skinny quark and the honey until it’s smooth. Leave 1 tbs skinny quark and 1 tbs honey to the side.
2. Transfer it to a loaf pan or a baking mold.
3. Crush the walnuts into pieces and divide it to the mixture.
4. Pour the remaining skinny quark and honey over the mix to create the “swirl effect”. Check the photo above!
5. Leave in the freezer for at least 3 hours.
Nutrition per serving: 132 calories, 4,4 g fat, 0,4 g saturated fat, 4,8 g protein, 15,8 g carbs, 2,8 g fibres, 0,04 g salt.